Sunday, August 24, 2008

Anniversary Date of Ricardo's Death

Well, this day finanally had to arrive. On Sunday, August 31, 2008 it will be one year that Ricardo left this earth to be in Heaven. I believe that God is good that the 31st fell on a Sunday, because last year the 31st was on a Friday, so it made a two day jump. We will be having a Mass in his honor on Sunday at the 11:30 Mass at Holy Name of Jesus Church, for anyone who is interested and we will be going to the cemetary to pray and visit and help each other out.

It is going to be a long week for all us, I wish that I did not have to go to work but I have to, but maybe work will help me out to get through this horrible week.

I know that Ricardo is in heaven, but it does not make it any easier for me or anyone else in the family.

I ask for prayers for our family this week.

No comments: