Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Birthday

Today, is my birthday, another year without my Beluga, he was basically the only one who would remember things like that (Mimi, does pretty good with birthdays, she bought me some cat stuff, real nice). Beluga always had a card (something funny with wierd stuff written in it) and the only person who can read his writting is Cindy because he writes just like Chulo and Daniel. I really hate my birthday because it is just another year without him here. I wish we could go back in time, but that is not possible, is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I guess it's not possible. But it is possible to keep moving forward, in a sense, go forward in time, in life.

Yes, it's another year, and yes, we all regret Guero is not here any more. We all miss him. Our only hope is that later on, in the future, before God, we will meet again.